Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Polaroids and People




Photographed by Carlos Torreblanca, February 2012


I have had a lot of stuff going on lately and some amazing experiences with amazing people and a very successful shoot! I got to meet my model-crush-idol (SQUEE!) and have gotten really close with an old friend who is visiting/staying at my house from out of state. I totally blew off all my schoolwork this weekend, but, am trying to make up for that. It was kind of worth it, though. My shoot (photos above) was kind of far away but I was well paid and spent enough time there for it to work out. I got a little lost, but at least there was no traffic. I met another inspirational model at the shoot and may even get the chance to model some corsets in the near future! :D I really like how these images came out - they are a little different for me, but I like that as I feel I need more variety in my portfolio. I like that there is something somewhat voyeuristic about these images, touched with a little moodiness. I don't know if that's what other people read into them, but that's what I see. I look forward to working with Carlos again, he was a cool guy. I loved the random Spanish music he was playing in the studio. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers