Sunday, March 11, 2012

SF shoot, photos from a fellow model



Photos taken by Keira Grant, March 2012.

I had another successful shoot in the city today. Starting out in the city already (vs. driving in the morning of) works SO much better. Thank you Tobias! My shoot today consisted of dancer-ish poses in black shorts and a strapless bra. I will later be made into composite images with my arms/legs turning into inkdrips. Pretty stoked. Plus the photographer, Bonnie, was super chill. It was worth the $20 parking (ugh, fuck parking in SF) and the baby oil (good for the pictures, probably horrible for my skin) and getting super cold 
(from the air from the fan). I can't wait to see the finished images :] I'm happy with the photos Keira sent me. I made the last one my new avatar for my Model Mayhem profile. I still kind of wish I was better at this whole modeling/posing thing, but, I'm just going to stop beating my head against the wall for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers