Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Figure drawing modeling, finding nude photos of myself on the Internet

Back into modeling.

I had my first life modeling session since...a long time ago. I could tell it'd been a while because my muscles were definitely straining more than usual and I had a bit of soreness after for the next day. All is better, though. I had a really good first modeling sesh. I was in a really good mood to start out with, and as always Omar played awesome music so I remained in a good mood, and had all sorts of crazy visions while I posed and tried to stay still.
It's interesting to me that by trying to stay still I become more aware of my body. I begin to notice every tiny movement and I can feel all my muscles in a way that I don't normally. It's a hyper-awareness that I've grown fond of. The only other time I feel this hyper-awareness is when I run. But it's been a long time since I've done that, also.

I really wish I was doing more life modeling for artists. Someday...
I was contacted by a photographer hoping to work with me recently, and he mentioned seeing some photos of a fellow model friend of mine and me posing together. Turns out he'll be shooting her soon, and I guess I'm going to join! I went to have a look at these photos myself. I was pleasantly surprised :] Funny that's my reaction to finding nude images of myself on the web.....



 
Just me, I can't give proper photo credit because I don't know the last name of the photographer! But his name is Daniel. Here's the link to some of his work - I think: http://ldnsfw.tumblr.com/
 


 
Keira and me, photographed by Daniel. Our first time modeling together! Next time I think I'll be less shy {:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers