Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Nailed

[Oh boy, a shitty webcam photo of me! No makeup, un-showered and with a smashed nail that is falling off....]

I have been meaning to update for a while, but again, I've allowed some sort of monster sneak back into my life, which has left me feeling irritable, lacking confidence, and overall discontent. 

 I have not done any modeling for a while. I have not been feeling 100% lately, and would rather not model until I feel better and have a better grip on my classes....again. I don't want to half-ass a modeling gig. Then there is the fact that I smashed my left index finger in my car door about a month or two ago, and the nail is (unfortunately) falling off...not a pretty sight. But it may take a few months for it to heal...and I don't want to wait that long to model.
x_________x
So I am hoping things will work out...modeling or not. Keep patience, everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers