Monday, March 31, 2014

News

Hi!! 


Shitty webcam photo! I recently had my hair chopped. I think it actually looks better now than it does in this straight-after-the-salon photo. It feels so nice! I halved my shower length, hair-drying time and product usage. Good deal! Plus I think it's cute and maybe even a little more fitting for me - what do you think?

 I am happy to announce that I will be doing the next Long Pose at the Golden Gate Atelier in Oakland this trimester! How exciting for me; I've wanted to do this since I first checked out the school. I am a little trepidacious as I know my body will certainly be feeling the pose long after I've stopped for the day - plus I will still be working after I model! I'll be sure to arrange a regular massage ;] During the week I will be living in Oakland - those of you who are familiar with the California Bay Area traffic should know that commuting from the deep East Bay across the tunnel in the mornings can be a dreaded disaster; or at least a long agonizing wait.... I'm looking forward to the change! I like adapting to new situations. It gives me pause and helps me better evaluate my 'normal' life when I return to it.

I haven't had time or interest for photoshoots lately; but I may change my mind soon. But do have some recent images to share, of course, just before I cut my hair. 

The first images are from Jody Frost, a beautiful woman who began her interests in photography through modeling. I was honored to work with her; as you can see these are a little more sensual and erotic. It was a fun shoot. It's always nice to shoot with other ladies ;]





If you want to see more images, you'll have to check out my MM or Tumblr :P


I also had another fun duo shoot with the amazing Candace Nirvana and Warren Hukill. More new favorites! We got to hang out on a beautiful sunny day and romp around semi or fully naked in public. I can only think of a few ways to spend a day that match the awesomeness of that. 

Photo: Warren Hukill, 2013. 

Photo: Warren Hukill, 2013. 

....Plus, did you know I can - kind of - skateboard?! ;]

♦ ♦ ♦ 

In other news, I've been having some serious issues (read: pain) with my left knee recently. I had a fall from jumping on a trampoline a little over 2 years ago now (maybe 3 by now...) which resulted in an avulsion fracture on the outer topside of my left foot. I had a splint put on, and was on crutches for a few weeks, unable to put any weight on my left leg. I then moved onto a walking boot before slowly healing on my own. I am unsure of how it happened, but somehow I developed a lump on the inside of my knee (which I noticed maybe 9 months ago) that causes me a lot of pain off and on if I'm not careful with it....and I'm not sure what it is that sets it off. I'm seeing a doctor tomorrow to see what can be done about it, since the last doctor I saw was quite literally no help at all. 

In the meantime, I am going to be busy again and try to give my life back to art. GOODNIGHT FRIENDS! ♥



1 comment:

  1. Judy's photos of you are very nice, and in some ways as playful as Warren's. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Followers