Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Colorful




Photos by Eric Hiss, August 2012
Models are Mauvais and CK


More shots from my last duo nude shoot :] 
 I think there are a few things about this shoot that were successful and some things I wish I could have changed. But I am still pleased with many of the photos, especially the colorful ones [:

In my last couple of modeling sessions I have been in (see here for a funny post about my injured friend who draws me) I have been thinking about how I need to be more conscious about my modeling, somehow. I think I rely too much on spontaneity, which can be a strength in itself I suppose, but I think it's also good to have a good solid set of poses up my sleeve... I don't think I have that at all, and if that's a thing I should be doing, then...heh. :shrug: It's really strange that I just jumped into modeling really not knowing what I was/am doing. Is that something a lot of models do, or what? I want to ask other models about their journey into their modeling careers/hobbies - did they just teach themselves or learn from watching and interacting with other models and photographers? But I feel strange asking. Maybe it's just an intuitive thing, not something you can learn. Come to think of it, I am almost positive I have learned a lot from my year's experience of modeling, but when I try to think of what that might be right now I draw a blank. Perhaps that will be for a future post....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers